- Milestone LED signs are warrantied for 12 months or in the case of an extended warranty, the period specified on the purchasers quotation or sales order.
- The warranty period commences from the date of installation.
- The warranty is “return to base” which means the faulty component must be returned to Milestone or one of its authorised service agents at the purchaser’s expense.
- Within in the warranty period Milestone at its discretion will repair, substitute or replace the faulty component and arrange for its return, free of charge.
- If Milestone is required to attend site in relation to a fault the following items are NOT covered by warranty and will be charged at Milestones current charge out rates as specified in its Schedule of Services (a current copy of which is available on request).
- Travel time and associated expenses.
- Service or on-site labour fees to inspect, diagnose, trouble shoot, remove, replace, reinstall components and/or install loan equipment.
- The cost of access equipment such as extension ladders, scaffolding, scissor lifts etc.
- Where the fault is not immediately evident Milestone reserves the right to trouble shoot the problem to determine the fault. This process may require several return calls which may incur further charges.
- In some cases, especially when working at heights, more than one technician may be required to attend site to comply with OH&S.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by faulty installation, vandalism, electrical storms, intentional/unintentional damage, power fluctuations, theft, fire or natural disasters.
- Installation refers to the erection/fixing and making operational an LED sign in accordance with the description on the Purchaser’s sales order/quotation.
- Installation covers all items reasonably expected to perform this task.
- Milestone will use its best endeavors and standard practice equipment.
- Unless a geological report is available prior to installation Milestone reserves the right to engage specialist services to ensure all excavations are done in accord with Australian Standards, the cost of which will form a variation.
- If excavations cannot reach required depth with standard practice equipment, specialist services will be required, the cost of which will form a variation. Any additional materials required will also form a variation.
- Milestone will take all reasonable care in relation to excavation work but will not be held liable for damage or repair to underground services.
- Milestone will take all reasonable care in relation to existing near surface ground services and coverings; such as but not limited to irrigation, service pits, bitumen/concrete areas and pathways, synthetic grass and wet pour rubber, but will not be held liable for any damage or repairs caused during the normal course of installation.
- Milestone LED signs are provided with 3 months free Telephone Support or in the case of an extended support period, the period specified on the customers quotation or sales order.
- The free Telephone Support commences from the date of installation.
- Support is available 9:00am to 5:30pm Mon – Friday Australian EST excluding public holidays.
- Remote access is performed using “TeamViewer” software. Should the customer have other preferred remote access software, the customer shall provide Milestone with a licenced copy or accept charges associated with Milestones’ purchase of said preferred software.
- Telephone Support is not be considered a replacement for user training.
The following general exclusions apply.
Milestone will not be responsible for:
- Providing support for client networking, software or hardware systems. This includes operating system configurations that restrict user privileges to local drives.
- Negotiating client IT policy.
- Providing support for malfunctioning systems caused by vandalism, electrical storms, intentional/unintentional damage, power fluctuations, theft, fire or natural disasters.
- Supporting systems damaged by a virus or malware regardless of its source.
- Configuration changes after installation/setup.
Support provided for any of these exclusions will be charged at Milestones current charge out rates as specified in its Schedule of Services (a current copy of which is available on request)